Greetings! My name is Lazaro G. Blanco, Esq., founder of BLANCO LAW CENTER, PA. My mission is to provide quality legal services in a variety of legal areas while maintaining a personal level of service to my clients. I believe that a client should have a degree of reasonable access to their attorney and not just their secretary or case worker.
That is why all my clients have my cell phone number (407.421.1080) on hand if they are not able to contact me at my office (some even have me on speed dial). I understand that when people hire an attorney, they are often experiencing very stressful situations.
Whether you are currently being accused of a crime, enduring a divorce, or recovering from an accident, our office is here to answer all your legal questions.
For that reason, we make sure our clients not only receive high-quality legal services, but also the reassurance they deserve.
Schedule your free consultation today.
Serving Central Florida
Since 2008, BLANCO LAW CENTER, PA has been providing legal assistance to individuals in the Central Florida area (Orange and Osceola County primarily) as well as other areas including Brevard County, Volusia County, Seminole County, Lake County, Hillsborough County, Polk County, Pinellas County, Broward County, Collier County, and others. We practice in differing areas of law but concentrate on criminal defense, family law, and personal injury matters.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal defense
- Family law
- Automobile accidents
- Personal injury
- Supreme Court of Florida - Florida Bar, Sept. 2005 - present
- Federal Northern District of Florida, Sept. 2007 - present
- Federal Middle District of Florida, April 2008 - present
- Orange County Bar Association
- Osceola County Bar Association
- 2008 - present, founded Blanco Law Center, PA, attorney and counselor at law
- 2006 - 2008, prosecutor for the state of Florida, Ninth Judicial Circuit (Orange and Osceola County)
- 2006, public defender in the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit (Brevard and Seminole County)
- 2005, St. Thomas University School of Law - JD (Juris Doctor), Miami, FL
- 2002, Bachelor of Business Administration with a finance concentration, Florida International University, Miami, FL
- 1997, radiologic technologist (RT)(R)(CT), Mount Sinai Medical Center - School of Radiologic Technology